Thursday, August 11, 2011

Modified Staggerwing Biplane


This is the 1st flight after the modification. Its a Depron bipe based on a design called the Knight Twister by Vernon Payne in 1928. My cockpit is more forward than the original design, but I like to make things my way. It has an altimeter on it and a camera. The altimeter is made in China and called a "How High",..... those Chinese what a bunch..... The camera came from Grayson hobby and does work well. It's a little hard to mount, but it seems to be reliable so far. I took the throttle up to full a couple of times, but mostly flew at 1/4 to 3/4 and the plane had plenty of power. As you can see it was flying fast, I guess I'll have to get a "How Fast" from the Chinese now. Oh well more toys.

Related : ±1±: Discount Cheap Wholesale iP0Ds for Sale ±1±: Low Price Bag Store by PaPaBag.com !!1 Shop Cereal Coupons Kelloggs !!1 Cheap Sona Med Spa Charlotte




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links